"Happiness is always a by-product. It is probably a matter of temperament, and for anything I know it may be glandular. But it is not something that can be demanded from life, and if you are not happy you had better stop worrying about it and see what treasures you can pluck from your own brand of unhappiness."
Robertson Davies.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Weekends off.

I am sitting at work waiting for Sarahs shift to end.
I am ready to go home and sleep in preparation for tomorrows baby shower , it's actually kind of a milestone for me.
When we first found out we were gonna have a little one we decided that December was when we wanted to have the shower, it seemed a million years away.
Now its tomorrow.
It means we have about a month 'til the due date.
How weird is that?
I was idly looking at engagement rings today online, without really even thinking about it until I realized i was getting into it.
This is feeling very natural but also like I am sort of watching myself do it at the same time.
A detached sort of natural then I guess.
It looks like I know what I am doing even if I don't...alot of things have become that way as of late.
I'm not really complaining it just looks like I am.
I'm glad this is my life, I would change somethings If I could but I am happy, near satisfied even.
Now about that career...

No comments: