"Happiness is always a by-product. It is probably a matter of temperament, and for anything I know it may be glandular. But it is not something that can be demanded from life, and if you are not happy you had better stop worrying about it and see what treasures you can pluck from your own brand of unhappiness."
Robertson Davies.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

An open letter #2

Dear Brother,

So, it looks like 20 years buys me no explanation for you suddenly no longer speaking to me.
could it be you got hired, and your heads up your ass?
could it be that you have invented another thing i did wrong to you?
Or could it be that you feel that the son I have coming into this world in just over a month from now may make things even less about you?
A simple explanation will suffice, or I can safely say that "the only real family you have outside of your grandmother and sam" will give you the same treatment you give me.
And you can stop bragging about the niece that you ignore to your online friends.
So here you have now pushed a good friend away and also pushed him to say very angry things...again.
do you feel justified now?
am I the bad guy?
I hope so.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
And now for the rest of us:
It seems I again am a horrible friend this time who knows why.
But it seems I do something to certain people, something that makes them do this.
I would love to know what it is.
Yes this is sorta an uncomfortable situation for the average blog reader to come across, its kinda dirty pool for me to expose nerves like this.
But I am ready to move on if communication has broken down between someone who once claimed me as his brother.
...back to normal blogging status.
This ends the dark shit for a while...I cant wait to see ya'll at the baby shower.

No comments: