"Happiness is always a by-product. It is probably a matter of temperament, and for anything I know it may be glandular. But it is not something that can be demanded from life, and if you are not happy you had better stop worrying about it and see what treasures you can pluck from your own brand of unhappiness."
Robertson Davies.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Latest.

Here we are a little over six months after my last post, our jobs are going well...we still are working in the same place and these six or so months have flown by.
Sarah is showing, our son Nikolai Never is prone to somersaults and kicking around in her tummy.
He dances when she eats pie...who doesn't dance when they eat good pie?
*
I am getting behind the wheel of Sarah's car more and more frequently.
I drove to Epoch last night, sure its just a few blocks from here.
A few long curvy, dark, crossing 2 main busy street blocks from here...I am proud of me.
*
Next week I will be 'celebrating' my 32nd year on this planet.
I have gotten my birthday off and the day after and we are planning something, most likely going out to eat with some friends and then maybe a party here at the house that weekend after.
*
See my other blogs for more new and fun stuff.
more later.

No comments: