"Happiness is always a by-product. It is probably a matter of temperament, and for anything I know it may be glandular. But it is not something that can be demanded from life, and if you are not happy you had better stop worrying about it and see what treasures you can pluck from your own brand of unhappiness."
Robertson Davies.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Under construction.

This month so far has been busy.
I'm sure some of you have noticed a severe lack of goings on blogwise for me also my other sites
have gone almost totally untouched as well.
I will explain:
1.) I was working at the bookstore with josh and got swept away each night by tired or madness.
2.) I then got accepted for another job, so yes there I am now employed.
3.) The ever present panic, which likes to mimic heart trouble.
So for these reasons I have neglected my self imposed duties, and I am sorry.
But if all goes well by this time next year, Sarah and I will be very financially stable...Then who knows what will happen.
For now things are good, I am learning to take it as it comes and not dwell on the bad stuff.
Now time to jump back into the rest of my updating,
Night kiddos.

No comments: