"Happiness is always a by-product. It is probably a matter of temperament, and for anything I know it may be glandular. But it is not something that can be demanded from life, and if you are not happy you had better stop worrying about it and see what treasures you can pluck from your own brand of unhappiness."
Robertson Davies.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Big News

Sarah & I found out yesterday morning that we are gonna have a baby.
Her first Dr. visit is tomorrow.
man, this is weird to type.
So for all those interested, there you have it um...we're gonna have a little version of us.
I think I'm still processing it.
We're very happy, and exited...but kinda weirded out.
anyway, this is gonna be a strange year.
Sarah's folks are gonna move down, and her sister Rachel is gonna be here alot.
I do wish my grandmother were still around to see this.
I miss her...she woulda loved this news and told me what to do to process this properly.
I know we'll be great, it'll be rough but I'm looking forward to the challenge.
Good thing we got these new jobs too.
damn good thing.
k, talk to you guys later.
bc3

No comments: