"Happiness is always a by-product. It is probably a matter of temperament, and for anything I know it may be glandular. But it is not something that can be demanded from life, and if you are not happy you had better stop worrying about it and see what treasures you can pluck from your own brand of unhappiness."
Robertson Davies.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Last nite in Denver.

I really, really like it here in Denver.
I got to see more of downtown today, 16th street mall, Paris on the Platte, and fashion nation...not at all in that order.
Denver reminds me a little of Toronto...and some moments of Austin, just segments of streets here and there.
I took some pictures I will post them eventually.
In the mean time look at the ones Jess and I took yesterday and on the way down here.
Anywho, I got to go to Pablos again today they roast my current favorite blend 'Two stroke smoke' Randall introduced me to it and wow, it's the best coffee roast I have ever tasted.
I'm no expert tho...but I know what I like.
I bought a pound of two stroke and a t-shirt, tomorrow I'm gonna go get a hoodie and a couple of souvenirs for Austin folks like Sarah and Josh and Manna and Ron...damn anyway I fly outta here at noon tomorrow and get home 6 hours later, then I gotta get things fixed up for the contest on Saturday.
I hope I get some good sleep tonite 'cause tomorrow is a big 'ol day.
goodnite kiddos.
I'll see you soon.

No comments: