"Happiness is always a by-product. It is probably a matter of temperament, and for anything I know it may be glandular. But it is not something that can be demanded from life, and if you are not happy you had better stop worrying about it and see what treasures you can pluck from your own brand of unhappiness."
Robertson Davies.

Friday, March 9, 2007

ok, ok I'm awake.

Sleep is a funny thing for me, always has been, even when I was little I was a bit resistant to sleep.
This morning I went bed probably around 8:30 or so, I'm awake now...'Limelight' by rush woke me up, it was on the Internet radio station I fell asleep listening to.
No offense to Rush...I'm not buying any albums but I have sorta grown a small appreciation for them.
Goddamn.
I think I better try some more sleeping.
Lest I want to ramble about Rush apparently.
blah.


No comments: